OpenClinica 3.14 contains a variety of enhancements and fixes to both OpenClinica and OpenClinica Participate. View the entire 3.14 changelog here (login required).
- Ability to request to start new studies in OC4(OC-8540)
- Brazil is now an option to send SMS through OC Participate(OC-7945)
Changes & Fixes:
- Email address containing hyphen can be used to create email action rules in rule designer(OC-2795)
- CRF data entry performance improvements(OC-8124)
- Multi-select Response Text starting with a numeric value can now be extracted(OC-2868)
- Constraints have been added to prevent duplicate event CRF creation(OC-7394)
- Updates to SAS FORMAT file(OC-7816)
- Locked studies will no longer allow SDV status changes(OC-8284)
- CRF version migration is prevented after data import if Data Entry did not begin prior to the import(OC-8739)
- … and several other improvements
3.14.1 – 30-APR-2022 (Changelog)
- Enhanced OC3 security.