OpenClinica Supports Following Bulk Actions Using the Web Services Interface:
- Bulk add participants.
- Bulk create study events for given participants.
- Import using CDISC ODM XML file.
- Retrieve participants contact information.
Each of the above bulk actions generate a logfile that can be viewed when you click the Tasks menu and select Bulk Actions Log.
Each Bulk Action Record on the Bulk Actions Log screen is Comprised of the Following Information:
- Source file name
- Name of the file that was used to execute the bulk action
- Job type
- Job type describes the bulk action that was executed on the given source file
- Site name
- This column contains either the name of the site or the study for which the given bulk action was executed.
- Job status
- Status of the bulk action job at the time of the page load
- Start time
- Date and time when the bulk action was submitted
- Submitted by
- Username of the user who submitted the bulk action job
- Completion time
- Date and time when the bulk action job completed
- No actions are available for the bulk action jobs that are in ‘In Progress’ status
- Once the bulk action job completed, then following three actions are available:
- View – User can view the results of the logfile within OpenClinica
- Download – User can download the logfile on their local system for viewing in offline mode
- Delete – User can delete the logfile from the system
Bulk actions log page is accessible to all users. Bulk action jobs listed on the page are based on the user who submitted the job and the user’s logged in study or site.
- Study level user, when logged in at the Study level, can view all the bulk action jobs that user submitted either at the Study level or at the Site level for the given study.
- Study level user, when logged in at the Site level, can view all the bulk action jobs that user submitted at the given Site of the given study.
- Site level user can view all the bulk action jobs that user submitted at the logged in site of the given study.