Configure Forms for Offline Mode and Public URL
- Open the Form card in the Study Build System to edit the the form and select the Participate Properties to enable.
- Public URL must be enabled in order for Offline Capable to appear as an option.
- If the Participate Properties section does not appear on the form card, you will need to enable the Participate module before proceeding.
Note: It is not recommended to select Participate Form in addition to Public URL as this would also allow Participants to access the form through the Participate Dashboard.
After publishing the study, the URL used for this form for each site will need to be created on the Site Configuration page in Study Runner.
- Within Study Runner, use the Tasks menu to select Sites.
- Click the Pencil icon to edit the Site, then expand the Event to find the Form Submission URL field.
- Enter the unique ending of the URL for this form.
- Repeat these steps until each Public URL form and Offline Capable form in each Event has been updated for each site that will be using these forms.
For Offline Data Capture, the form will need to be set up on the device that will be used prior to going offline. For specific details on the device setup, see Using Offline Data Capture.