In addition to entering data directly into Forms, you can also import data into eCRFs using CDISC ODM XML or tabular format.
Note: You cannot import into a Events or Forms that have a status of Locked, Archived, or Removed. If data for a Participant is imported into Events or Forms, the status of the Participant will be Available.
To Access the Import Data Screens:
- Click Tasks in the header bar of Study Runner.
- Select Import Data.
- Select Import XML CRF Data or Import Tabular Data.
To Make an Event Scheduling File:
- In an Excel file, create headings for Participant ID, StudyEventOID, and StartDate.
- In the Participant ID column, enter each Participant OID.
- In the StudyEventOID column, enter each Event OID.
- In the StartDate column, enter the start date of each Event in YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Save the file as a CSV file.
Note: The CSV file is specific to each site, so the Participant List in the file must match the Participant List at the site.