Follow this process to upgrade OpenClinica. In each step, click the link to view detailed instructions for the step:
- Back up OpenClinica.
- Upgrade OpenClinica.
- Configure OpenClinica:
- Make any changes needed to the datainfo.properties file as described here: Configure the OpenClinica Application.
- Ensure that OpenClinica is configured for optimum performance as described here: Configure OpenClinica for Optimum Performance.
- You may also need to configure OpenClinica for internationalization should you wish to utilize OpenClinica in different languages. Also, if you need to use some UTF-8 characters in your application, you may need to modify your default connecter configuration. For more information regarding configuring OpenClinica for internationalization and using UTF-8 characters, please refer to https://docs.openclinica.com/3.1/technical-documents/openclinica-and-internationalization
- Reboot the system by typing reboot.
- Make manual updates to the database.
- Start Tomcat by running the following command: