Web Services are optional. Please do not install them if you are not planning on using web services.
- Download the OpenClinica-ws software, OpenClinica-ws-v.x.y.zip, from the OpenClinica website location, https://community.openclinica.com/project/openclinica. To download the software, you need a community account, which is free to create; you will be required to log in to the account to download the OpenClinica software. After downloading the OpenClinica-ws software, move it to the directory with the other software dependencies you downloaded: c:ocinstall.
- Right-click OpenClinica-ws-v.x.y.zip and select Extract All.
- The Extraction Wizard opens.
- Click Next.
- In the next screen, change the directory to c:ocinstall, and click Next.
- In the next screen, clear the Show Extracted Files checkbox, and click Finish.
- Copy c:ocinstallOpenClinica-ws-v.x.ydistributionOpenClinica-ws.war to c:octomcatwebapps.