To Invite a User:
- Click the Share button under the Study Card of your study on the My Studies screen or in the header of the Settings screen or Study Designer.
- Select your study environment (Test or Production).
- Under the People header, on the right, click the Invite button.
- Begin typing, and click Invite a new user, or select an existing user from the drop-down list.
- If you select Invite a new user, the Add User screen appears, and you can enter values for each field. Then click the Create User button.
- If you select an existing user from the drop-down list, the system sends a new email invitation.
Note: The username and email of each user in the system must be unique.
- When prompted, select a role for the user from the list of available roles:
Note: To provide access to another site, for example for a Monitor who is responsible for montoring two sites, click in the Site box again and select additional site(s) as needed.
- When finished granting the appropriate access, click Invite. An email is sent to the user, and they are listed in the People table on the Share screen.
Before a User can Access a Study, They Must Create a Password that Meets the Following Criteria:
- Must be at least 8 characters in length
- Must contain at least one of each of the following types of characters:
- Lower case letters (a-z)
- Upper case letters (A-Z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (!@#$%^&*)