After creating a Site, you can edit the information for it, including its status:
- Change the current Study to the Study whose Site information you want to access.
- Select Tasks > Build Study.
The Build Study page for the current Study opens.
- In the table, for Create Sites (Task 6), click the View icon.
The Manage All Sites page for the current Study opens, listing a summary of information for each Site in the Study.
- Click the Edit icon in the Actions column for the Site whose information you want to edit.
The Update Site Details page opens, showing current values for the Site details.
- Make changes to values in the Update Site Properties section, including changing the Status for the Site. The Status values you can select for a Site are: available, pending, locked, and frozen. For more about the meaning of each Status value, see Status of a Study; the meanings described in that topic apply, but they are for the Site, not the Study.
- Make changes to information for any of the Event Definitions for the Site. For example, you might use an English version of a CRF at one Site, and a French version of the same CRF at a different Site, or you might require double data entry for a CRF for one Site but not for another Site.
- Click Submit Site.
The Manage All Sites page opens.