In the Actions column for a Subject in the Subject Matrix, click the icon for the action you want. The icons that appear depend on the status of the Subject and your user Role.
- View icon displays a page of detailed information for the Study Subject. From there, you can enter and change Event information for the Subject. For details, see Enter Data for an Event: Completing CRFs.
- Signed icon indicates all the Events for a Subject are marked complete, and you can sign the Subject Case Book. After you click the icon, you apply your electronic signature, which requires your user name and password.
- Remove icon removes a Subject from the Study or Site. You can restore the Subject to the Study or Site later.
- Restore icon appears in the display after the Subject was removed. Restore adds the Subject back into the Study.
- Reassign Study Subject icon reassigns a Study Subject to a different Site in the Study.