To access the Submit Data module, your User Role cannot be Monitor. Restricted features in the Submit Data Module for other User Roles are listed here.
- To remove a Subject from a Study or Site or to restore a Study Subject, your User Role cannot be Data Entry Person or Clinical Research Coordinator.
- To assign a Subject to another Site within the Study, your User Role must be Data Manager or Study Director.
Signing Events and Subject Casebooks
- To sign a Study Event or a Subject casebook, your User Role must be Investigator or Data Specialist.
CRF Data and Event Features
- To remove and restore Study Event CRFs, remove and restore Study Events, or delete Study Events, your User Role must be Study Director or Data Manager.
- To delete Study Event CRFs, your User Type must be “business administrator” or “technical administrator.”
- To set Study Event Status to “locked,” your User Role must be Data Manager or Study Director, or your User Type must be “business administrator” or “technical administrator.”
Notes and Discrepancies Features
- To set the status of a Discrepancy Note to “closed,” your Role must by Data Manager, Study Director, or Monitor.
For information about features in the module, see Submit Data.