OpenClinica 3.12 contains a variety of enhancements and fixes to both OpenClinica and OpenClinica Participate. View the entire 3.12 changelog here (login required).
A summary of highlights include:
- Support for batch CRF Migration (OC-7092)
- APIs to report OpenClinica configuration
Changes & Fixes:
- Select all items in a study link now retrieves the correct number of data items(OC-3437)
- Hidden required fields will no longer prevent CRFs from being marking complete(OC-7292)
- Fixes to the creation of discrepancy notes when the rule message is longer than 255 characters(OC-5891)
- Item group OID is not required in the rule expression when the item(s) in the expresssion belong to the same repeating group as the item in the target(OC-7360)
- Blank rows created in item data during import when non-repeating groups were followed after repeating groups with ordinal greater than 1(OC-7431)
- Old audit log records will not be corrected for those affected by the SDV bug introduced in 3.6 release version and fixed in 3.8 version.