OpenClinica 3.10 contains a variety of enhancements and fixes (50 in total) to both OpenClinica and OpenClinica Participate. View the entire 3.10 changelog here (login required).
A summary of highlights include:
- Participate supports offline forms (offline surveys) ?
- Participate supports image capture (photos as responses) ?
- Upgrade database to Postgres 9.5?
Changes & Fixes:
- Long time to load Notes and Discrepancies in OC 3.9 (performance fix on page load) (OC-6980)?
- Fix to Rules run on parameter to allow rules to run only during the second pass of data entry if so indicated (OC-3333)?
- Fix to data entry lock issue preventing a CRF from being released if another user had timed out of their session while previously accessing that form (OC-6906)?
- Fix Participate form layout and submission button issues in IE 11 (OC-6880)?
- Fixed representation and storage of escape characters in extract and print modules (OC-6981)