188.8.131.52 About User Information in the Study Setup Module
The following information is helpful when you work with user accounts in the Study Setup module:
- User Name: Is not the same as any other user name in the OpenClinica system.
- Email: Address for the user. Used for messages that the OpenClinica system sends, such as notification when a job completes, or a temporary password if the user requests a new password.
- User Type: The User Type was specified in the Administration module. For more information, see About User Roles and Types.
- Status: Not relevant to user information accessed from the Study Setup module.
- Role: Roles for the Active Study, which you assign when you create the user, and all other Roles in the current Study or in the system, depending on how you view the user information. Available Roles depend on whether the current Study is at the Site or Study level. After creating the user, you can change or remove the Role for each Study or Site the user is assigned to. For more information, see About User Roles and Types.
- Study: A user can be assigned to the Study level and/or to Sites within the Study. When the current Study is set to the Study level, the Study field reports the name and the Study and all Sites within the Study to which the user is assigned. When the current Study is set to the Site level, the Study field reports only the current Site name.