To change a user’s role at the current Site, or at the current Study and Sites within the Study:
- From the Tasks menu, in the Study Setup module, select Users.
The Manage All Users page opens for the current Study or Site. For more information about the page, see View Users and Roles at Current Study or Site.
- Click the Set Role icon for the user whose Role you want to change. If you are at the Site level, you can only change Roles at the Site. If you are at the Study level, you can change Roles at the Study level or at Sites within the Study:
- To change the user Role at the Study level, use the icon in that row.
- To change the user Role at a Site within the current Study, use the icon in the row for that Site.
The Set User Role page opens for the user at that Study or Site.
- Select the new Role for the user from the drop-down list, then click Submit.
The Manage All Users page opens for the current Study or Site and reflects the Role change you just made.