To view the Event Definitions for the current Study:
- Access the Build Study page by selecting Tasks > Build Study.
- For the Create Event Definitions row, click the View icon in the Actions column.
The Manage All Event Definitions page opens, listing all Event Definitions created for the current Study. The Populated column indicates if any data has been entered for any of the CRFs for the Event.
- To help you find an Event Definition, you can type text in the Find field.
- To view the CRFs and versions assigned to each Event, click Show More at the top of the table. The following example is a partial view of the page with Show More selected.
- To view details for an Event Definition, in the Actions column, click the View icon for that Event.
The View Event Definition page opens.
- To view details for any of the CRFs shown on the View Event Definition page, for that CRF, click the View icon in the Actions column. The View CRF Details page opens, listing the CRF versions for that CRF. To view details for any of the versions, click the View icon for that version from the Action column.