18.104.22.168 View Study Details to Determine OIDs
- Select Tasks > View Study.
A page with details about the current study opens.
- From the Oveview section, record the Study OID.
- From the Sites section, record the Site OID.
- From the Event Definitions section, record the Event OIDs.
- For the Event Definition whose CRF OIDs you want, click the View icon.
The View Event Definition page opens, displaying a table of CRFs for that Event.
- In the CRFs table, click the View icon for the CRF whose OIDs you want.
The View CRF Details page opens and displays a table of Versions.
- From the Versions table, record the OID for the version of the CRF you want to use.
- For the CRF version you want, click the Metadata icon .
The View CRF Version Details page opens.
- From the View CRF Version Details page, record the OIDs for the Item Groups and Items.