To add more than one Subject, schedule one or more Events for the added Subjects, or provide more than the most common information for the new Subjects:
- Select Tasks > Add Subject.
The Add Subject page opens. Complete the information on the page as described in the following steps. Some of the information might be optional for your Study; an asterisk (*) indicates a required field. For a description of the terms, see the Glossary.
- Enter the Study Subject ID.
- Enter the Person ID.
- Enter the Secondary ID.
- Enter the Date of Enrollment in the specified format, or click the calendar icon to select it.
- Select the Sex.
- Enter the Date of Birth in the specified format, or click the calendar icon to select it.
- Select the Group(s) from the drop-down list, if any Subject Group Classes were defined in the Study setup, and enter any notes.
- Click one of these buttons, depending on what you want to do next:
- Save and Assign Study Event: Adds the Subject and opens the Schedule an Event form for the Subject.
- Save and Add Next Subject: Adds the Subject and opens the Add Subject form again so you can add another Subject.
- Save and Finish: Adds the Subject and displays the Subject Matrix.
- Cancel: Does not save the Subject and displays the Subject Matrix.