From the Administration module, you can assign a user to a Role at any Study or Site that they are not already assigned to. This includes:
- Assigning a user to a Study where they are not currently assigned to the Study or any Sites within it.
- Assigning a user to a Site when they are not currently assigned to the parent Study and are not assigned to any other Sites within the Study.
- Assigning a user to a Site within a Study if they are already assigned at the Study level or to another Site in the Study.
- Assigning a user to the Study level if they are already assigned to one or more Sites within the Study.
To assign a user to a Study or Site:
- From the Tasks menu, in the Administration module, select Users.
The Administer Users page opens.
- For the user you want to assign, click the Set Role icon in the Actions column.
The Set User Role page opens for that user.
- From the Study Name drop-down list, select the Study or Site to which you want to assign the user. The list does not include entries for Studies and Sites where the user is already assigned.
- From the Study User Role drop-down list, select the user Role at the selected Study or Site. The list only includes Roles appropriate for the level (Study or Site) that you selected.
- Click Submit.
The Administer User page opens. The table includes an entry for the assignment you just completed.