OpenClinica 3.9 contains a variety of fixes and enhancements to both OpenClinica and OpenClinica Participate. Highlights are below. View the entire 3.9 changelog here (login required).
- Participants can edit forms
- New module to add randomization capabilities to studies
- Randomization rules can be configured to include stratification factors from subject attributes or CRF values
Changes and Fixes
- Data Entry: CRFs locked for data entry will be released if the session times out
- Rules: Rule character limitation extended from 1025 to 2040
- Rules: It is now possible to use the fully qualified path (e.g. SE_OID.CRF_OID.IG_OID.I_OID ) in the expression and it will evaluate to a result when run (where formerly the relative path had to be used to run)
- Rules: Increased max character limitations in Notification rule actions to allow for longer subject lines (to 1024 chars) and bodies (to 2000 chars)
- Support: Changed the support link in the UI to point to the new OpenClinica support portal: https://www.openclinica.com/support
- Schedule Event: A uniqueness constraint has been applied so that it is not possible to have a duplicate event
- Removed the "Report Issue" link (subsumed with new support portal)
Approved for publication by Benjamin Baumann (bbaumann), Principal. Signed on 2016-03-29 3:20PM
Not valid unless obtained from the OpenClinica document management system on the day of use.