OpenClinica 3.8 contains a variety of fixes and enhancements to both OpenClinica and OpenClinica Participate. Highlights are below. View the entire 3.8 changelog here (login required).
- Capture data in Participate using configurable visual analog scales (VAS).
- Intelligent parsing of Participant phone numbers (used to send text message notifications/reminders) submitted in varying formats
- Display "Add Another" and "Remove" as buttons for Participants to add/remove repeating data structures
- Display a custom study-specific logo on Participate dashboard
- Better support for designing Participate forms using OpenRosa XForms.
- Display media (images, video, audio) within OpenClinica Participate forms when using XForms.
- API methods to ennhance CTMS integration abilities:
- REST call to create studies
- REST call to create event definitions
- REST call to create sites
- Overhauled API documentation, and made interactive
Changes and Fixes
- Fixed audit log not displaying correct user when SDV status is changed
- Fix to filters in manage rules table to search by RunOnSchedule attribute
- Fix problem with date validation in internationalized calendars
- Fixes to various Participate login/session related issues
- Fix to bug that allowed multiple occurrences of a non-repeating event to be scheduled under certain circumstances
Approved for publication by Alicia Goodwin (agoodwin). Signed on 2016-02-22 3:46PM
Not valid unless obtained from the OpenClinica document management system on the day of use.